Summer isn’t over just yet! Here’s another creative way to get your Peaches & Cream ketones in a delicious treat that will cool you down from the heat. Share these Perfect Keto Peaches & Cream Fat Bombs with family and friends, even if they aren’t on the ketogenic diet, and they can enjoy these frozen treats just the same.
We Like the Peach Fuzz
We’re not talking about the facial hair here, of course—we’re talking about the refreshing and tasty fruit, the peach. It’s no wonder we have peaches and cream flavored ketones, not only are peaches juicy, they are also packed with nutrition that include an assortment of vitamins and minerals that are vital for healthy functioning of the body.
Benefits of Peaches
- 17% daily recommended value in Vitamin C per serving, which boosts immunity
- Low in saturated fat and cholesterol
- Good source of Vitamin E, Vitamin K, niacin, copper
- Vitamin A: offers B-carotenes that convert to retinol, which is essential for sharp eyesight
- Abundant in potassium to aid in digestion of food, heart rate regulation, and the lowering of blood pressure
- Iron in peaches is required for red blood cell formation
- Magnesium helps to prevent stress and anxiety and keeps the nervous system calm
- Combination of phosphorous and calcium strengthens bones and teeth
- Phenolic compounds containing anti-inflammatory and anti-obesity properties help fight metabolic syndromes
Georgia grows a lot of peaches; it’s the Peach State after all. But! California actually produces more than 50% of the peaches in the United States. Peaches are also the third most popular fruit grown in America.
Bonus Fact: The peach is a member of the rose family, which includes apples, pears, apricots, almonds, and cherries… just to name a few.
Perfect Keto Peaches & Cream Fat Bombs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 24
- 4 tbsp unsalted Kerrygold butter, softened
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup frozen peaches, slightly warmed
- 3/4 scoop Perfect Keto Peaches & Cream Ketone Supplement
- 3 1/2 tbsp. monk fruit sweetener, separated
- In a medium-sized bowl with a hand mixer, mix butter, cream cheese, peaches, Peaches & Cream Ketone Supplement, and 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener until well-combined.
- Scoop mixture into silicone mold. Top each fat bomb with remaining monk fruit sweetener.
- Place mold in freezer and freeze for 4 hours.
- Once frozen, remove fat bombs from silicone mold and enjoy!
Freeze Time: 4 hours
- Calories: 43
- Fat: 4.2
- Carbohydrates: 1 (Net Carbs 0.9)
- Protein: 0.5